n an abundance of caution, GFWC-NH has decided to switch to a remote format for our 2022 Mid-winter Meeting on January 29th. The ZOOM link will be sent out closer to the date to those who register. Registration deadline is January 17th.
The time frame will be 8:30-9:00 Board of Directors Meeting; 9:15-12:00 - general meeting.
There will be no charge for this meeting, but we do ask that you complete and submit the attached registration form. You may register as a club, or individual members may register themselves. (here is the link to the form.) https://mcusercontent.com/acb50ff6b72fd7804f25e226e/files/b7555fb5-c4b4-849c-3ae3-efcac3a66e69/ZOOM_registration_for_Mid_Winter_Meeting_2022.docx
A brief agenda:
- Greetings from JoAnn Calnan, GFWC New England Region President
- Election of 2022-2024 GFWC-NH Officers (see our December newsletter for candidate bios; pp 22-27)
- Voting on proposed Bylaw amendments (see December newsletter; pp. 20-21)
- Door prize for rooms at the Wentworth-by-the-Sea for our Annual Meeting, May 6-7Chairman updates
- Stay tuned for information about fundraising events!
The photo contest deadline has been extended. Please submit your entries to our P.O. Box 1094, Concord, NH 03302 by February 11th. Winners and photos will be displayed at the Annual Meeting. Follow this link to the guidelines for submission: https://mcusercontent.com/acb50ff6b72fd7804f25e226e/files/565394b9-172a-de50-9b52-f064557427f1/2020_22_Photography_Contest_July_1.2020.01.pdf